This Survey has now ended. Thanks to everyone who took part.
Thank you for taking the Bike Week 2016 pledge earlier this year.
We were pleased to see hundreds of thousands of people jump on their bikes and cycle to work or take part in events all over the country as part of Bike Week.
We’re keen to hear how your cycling has gone since taking part and would like to ask you a few simple questions. Everyone who completes this short survey will be entered into a draw to win £100 to spend either in their local bike shop or supermarket*.
The Bike Week Team
Terms & Conditions
• Entries close midday Thursday 10th November 2016.
• Only one entry per person.
• The winner will be chosen at random.
• The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the competition ending and will have until midday 25th November 2016 to confirm and claim their prize. If the winner is unable to confirm their details in time, they will forfeit their prize.
• The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
• The draw is only open to UK residents but not employees (or families) of Bike Week, Cycling UK, their agents or anyone connected with the draw.
• The winner will win £100 to spend in either their local bike shop or supermarket. The choice of supermarket is limited to Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose.
• The prize is non-exchangeable.
• Information provided will be used by Cycling UK for the purpose of providing you with information about Cycling UK, including, but not limited to, its services, projects, campaigns and membership benefits. Cycling UK will not disclose this information to any other person or organisation, except in connection with the above purposes.
• If you do not want Cycling UK to contact you about its activities, products or services, or if you have any query about the use Cycling UK make of your data, please write to the Data Controller at Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX
• Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these terms.
• The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Promoter: Bike Week, c/o Cycling UK, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, GU2 9JX