Supporting Considerate Cycling in the parks by offering cyclists free bike maintenance from Dr.Bike, bike security markings and cycle maintenance tips to ensure your bike is in good shape. Free energy bar in the afternoon.
‘Exchanging Places’ at three of the park events (Kensington, Hyde and Richmond) – this is a lorry provided by the Metropolitan Police, encouraging cyclists to sit at the driver’s seat and get a feel for what the driver can and can’t see.
Promoting the ‘Go Slow’ theme to cyclists travelling through the parks, and encouraging them to travel at no more than 10mph on shared paths.
We’ll also be holding a short survey to get your comments and feedback about cycling in The Royal Parks.
Free cycle route maps provided by TFL.
The teams will be available at the following locations:
• Kensington Gardens (The Broad Walk), Monday 11th June, 4pm – 7pm
• The Regent’s Park (Outer Circle near Macclesfield Bridge) Tuesday 12th June , 4pm – 7pm
• Brompton Cemetery (The Great Circle near the Chapel), Wednesday 13th June, 4pm – 7pm
• Greenwich Park (Great Cross Avenue), Thursday 14th June, 4pm – 7pm
• Hyde Park (Broad Walk by the Achilles statue), Friday 15th June, 4pm – 7pm
• Richmond Park (Roehampton Gate near Roehampton Gate cafe), Saturday 16th June , 10am – 3.30pm